Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

I started watching Grey's Anatomy a few days ago...just to try and keep my mind off of life problems. However, there was this one episode that hit home so bad, and I cried for hours.

Meredith Grey was talking about how she couldn't remember her last kiss with the doctor that she loved. She said, "You never expect it to be your last kiss."

Okay this really hit me, and I discovered that this was the basis for a lot of my tears.

I CAN'T remember so many things about our last weeks together. I will sit back and think for hours, but I can't recall anything. You take the daily stuff for granted because you never think that it will be your last hug, or kiss, or conversation. I hate that I can't remember.

I can remember so many special moments from our ten years together...but the last weeks...the most important to me...and I can't picture any of it. This kills me. It's not fair, I didn't know, or I would have taken it all in.

I hope that all of you married people never take anything for granted...or even allow anything to become such a normal routine that you couldn't remember it if something happened.

More than anything, I pray for all of my married friends and family every night....I pray that you will all have strong marriages, built on faith and love. I don't EVER want to see anyone go through what I am going through. Marriage is gift, and I hope that you are all thankful for it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment