Monday, May 25, 2009

Being an example under stress.

When I am having a bad night, and I just want to cry and dwell on the past...I can go into the boys' room and sit and watch them sleep- and all of a sudden, I quit crying. God blessed my life with two of the greatest kids ever, He trusted me to raise them according to His plan. I just want to be the mother that God wants me to be, an example for my children to follow. And when things get tough, I don't want them to see me crumble...or run away. I want them to know that I am here, through thick and thin, always and forever. No matter what. Just like God has always been there for me, no matter how I was living my life...He has always taken care of me, and never turned His back on me. That is the kind of perfect example I want to set for my boys. I love them so much, and I just want to do right by them.

Here are two pictures that I literally just took 10 minutes ago....my sleeping angels...







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. they're very handsome boys and will grow up to be fine men, thanks to you. :)

    ReplyDelete