Thursday, May 21, 2009

Michael's Field Day

Just a quick note about the boys, and then we will get into Michael's Field Day! They both went to the counselor yesterday, and BOTH said that it is helping. I think they enjoy having an outside party to talk to. They both cried a lot last night, but that is something they need to do to deal with this. I am glad that they are showing more emotion. :-) Justin is coming to get them tonight, he will spend a couple hours with them. I hope they have fun. I love my guys so much, I just want them to be "normal" again.

Okay....about Field Day....

It was so flippin hot outside, like 80+ degrees. I feel like I could sleep for 24 hours...or more. But, the kiddos had so much fun anyway! I swear, temperatures don't affect kids like they do adults. Well, here are some pics from the day...

































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment