Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Samuel's Field Day!






Hello my faithful readers. :) As you know, today was Samuel's Field Day. The weather was PERFECT for it...not too hot, not too cold. And, it didn't even rain. The kiddos had a blast. They played games like kickball, soccer, water relays, wheelbarrow races, etc.. All in all, it was a pretty great day.

I also got a chance to sit and chitchat with some of my friends, that was really nice. I feel like a horrible person that NEVER calls anyone back, but when I get to see them face to face...I don't shut up. :-) It was just nice catching up on all of the school gossip, it kept my mind off of my problems.

Anywho, here are some pics from Field Day (there are even more on Facebook). Enjoy...
























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment