Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cedar Point Opening Day- Ride On!

As everyone knows, things have been rough for me and my boys lately. However, I am dedicated to making my boys' summer everything that is was supposed to be. We decided to kick things off the right way, by spending the day at Cedar Point...on opening day! :-)

We got in the gates around 9:15am...and of course Samuel had to hit the Millennium Force, which he successfully freaked Mindy out on! :-) Haha! After that we sort-of let the kids guide us...it was fun. The rain stayed away until about 2...then it only rained lightly for about about an hour. After that it poured, but that's okay, we got a lot accomplished today.

We packed up the kiddos and and went to get them some dinner. When we finished, we popped in a movie and headed home. Overall, it was a great day, and my boys had a ball.

I want to thank some people for making this all happen, but they wish to remain nameless....however...you know who you are. So, thank you...from the bottom of my heart. I love you.

Also, without God's grace I would not be able to make it each day, He has blessed me more than anyone could understand. I am grateful for all that He has given to me and my children.

These photos aren't the greatest...it was kind of cloudy out at times, so that takes away from the overall quality of the photo. Also, there aren't many photos, at least not as many as I usually have. I didn't want my camera to get wet, so I ended up putting it away for a little while. Here is what I have though...enjoy....

[CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE]


























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment