Friday, May 29, 2009

School's out for summer...



Well, it is finally over. Can you believe it? I can't. The boys had a marvelous day, and I am thankful for that. Once school got out I took the boys bowling, then we came home and played for a little while. Then the boys went with Justin for the night, I hope they have fun.

The pictures that I posted are from today, but there are a lot more on my Facebook page, so add me if you have it. Check em out. :-)

I did wanna say something else...

I talked to my friend Amber today...she was my best friend growing up. We have consistently kept in contact for last ten years that I have been in gone, even though we have not physically seen each other since I left Florida.

Anywho, she wanted to know how I was doing. So I told her. I told her that I am still sad a lot, and I haven't reached the "anger" phase. She was cracking me up about all the things that I should be doing right now. You see, Amber has been through this...and she can be an angry person. :-)

She was VERY concerned that I am still sad and not wanting to "hurt him back." lol She had me rolling. It was nice hearing her perspective on the situation, even though I am not like her. ;)

I love it when my friends and family speak their minds, it always make me feel better. As better as I can feel right now.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment