Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reading

I bought the book THE LOVE DARE today. What an inspirational book. I highly recommend it to anyone who is married...happily or not. It will help you to understand what love is, and how love is not always easy, in fact, it is often very difficult. I truly hope you will listen to what I say, get the book and complete the dare...it may save your marriage or make it stronger. Don't wait until it is too late, then you might not ever get them back. It is only $10 at WalMart, and you WILL NOT regret it. I wish I had know that marriage was ending, I would have done it. You never know if your marriage is truly stable, so do this dare and make sure it is. Marriage is a gift, and my prayer is that everyone can have a happy, successful, loving, lifelong marriage...with a partnership that is stronger than any bond there is. Everyone deserves someone, and even though my life in in turmoil right now, God will put me where He wants me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment