Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2



Hiya again.

Boy has this day had its ups and downs. I did get through chapter one in the Healing book, that has helped out a lot. I also did day one of my journal. I will try to read the Abandonment book tonight, but I don't know if I will have the time. I have church and 2 papers due.

Anyway, the boys got me a couple of things and I love them so much. Joel and Kristin came by to see the boys, and they said that they were going for a drive to "talk," but came home with other stuff! So here are the gifts...


My pretty pink picture frame! :-)




This is a Christian inspirational picture, it says, "Be of good courage and He shall strengthen you heart, all ye that hope in the Lord."



This is my candle and body lotion...




And they also got me a bag of "kisses." It was so sweet. I love my babies more than anything. They did a great job today....amazing kids.

Mother's Day isn't about gifts, it is about realizing how blessed you are to have great children, and I do. They have been rocks for me these past few days, and unwavering in faith.

The day started sad, but it is better now. I still struggle a lot, but I honestly try to keep my head up. I need some time in prayer, and then I will feel worlds better.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment