Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm game.

6 things

I've been tagged by my cuz, Paige at http://wannabestockdog.blogspot.com/ .

6 things that I appreciate that may, to someone else, seem unimportant, but to me are precious:

1.) Good hair. My hair is frizzy, and icky....people with LONG, thick, beautiful hair never appreciate what they have. I did appreciate my hair when it was good, but then I went through all that health crap and my hair turned to crap.

2.) Good health. Having spent a good portion of my life in a hospital, I can really appreciate good health...more than most.

3.) Photos. Not just mine, but photos in general. They all tell their own stories, and most people throw them in a box and never appreciate them. Sad.

4.) Animal minds. They have feelings, thoughts, emotions, EVERYTHING that we have...and people just treat them like they are nothing. But, I love watching an animal learn, or "miss you," or anything like that.

5.) Socks. This may seem weird, but I grew up barefoot in Florida. I never needed socks until I moved to snow covered Ohio...and I love a nice pair of socks.

6.) Pens. I have a pen obsession. I love pens, you know, the good kind...with the thick ink, and they feel like they just glide across the paper. I have stolen many a pen from doctors offices. Shh.

I don't really have a lot of friends on Blogger, everyone is on Facebook. BUT...I will tag....

Shelly : http://ihometeach.blogspot.com/


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I too love a good pen. The gel kind that write black as black.

    ReplyDelete