Monday, June 15, 2009

Body aches, and health updates.

I told everyone a few blogs ago that I was have some serious issues with anemia, and general health ickiness. :-)

I have been religously taking the mulit-vitamin, the iron pill, and the b12. I have notices some significant improvements. But I am still not at 100%. I think I let it go too far before I tried to fix it. Plus I am having some issues with my thyroid medication which is really taking a toll on me as well. But I am slowly trying to pull out of this hole I am in.

I haven't really slowed down yet...I know I need to. But every time I relax at home, my emotions get the best of me. So I stay busy. I still maintain that all of the physical health problems are better than emotional problems. One day though, I am gonna wake up and not be sad anymore...I know that day is coming...I can feel it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment