Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shocked?

I came home to an email today that floored me. I have been on vacation and I NEVER expected to come home to this. I will keep the email private to protect the sender...but this is what it said...

SUBJECT: Need to know information

Body: Justin has a friend who he strongly cares about for over a month now

That was it.

First of all....thank you to the person who sent this. I know it took a lot of courage to tell me, and I am very grateful. I like to think of myself as a decent woman who would try to help others who are being hurt, so I appreciate it when someone is trying to help me.

Second- I know that EVERYONE has been saying this since day one...but hearing it was still a shock.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got this email today....so everyone would know what I know...as I know it. I really don't know what else to say about it.

I am a faithful person, not a cheater. I would NEVER cheat, or even leave for "someone better." I also would not be the type of woman to tear up a family, I could never feel right about myself. And besides, if a man leaves his family once, what makes you think he won't do it again?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment