Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sun up to sun down.



I hit the ground running today. From the minute the alarm went off until now (8:30pm) I have not stopped. Busy days are physically hard on me, since I don't have great health. But, I am so very thankful for it anyway...it keeps my mind occupied.

Going through a divorce has been bad enough for my health (as if cancer, kidney, spine stuff isn't enough. And I know going nonstop isn't great. But the way I see it is, if I am busy, I am not sad....and I think sad is worse that beat. :-) Maybe I'm wrong, but that is my theory peoples, go with it.

Anywho, lemme walk you through the day. We started off selling candy bars at WalMart! It was a HUGE success, the kids sold out. Plus, we go to see some friends (Hi mom, Steve, Montana, Dawn, Donna, etc...)! I am so proud of Michael for staying so faithful to his obligations, he is my hero.

After that, we ran home and let got into our swim suits. We had about 20 minutes before Mindy got there...so we cleaned up and loved the pets.

Then we were off to Wildwater Kingdom. It was perfect, not very crowded, and super warm outside. The kids had a ball, and Rach got to go this time, so that was nice. Check out the slideshow below, we got some neat pictures.

Then we left and headed to Sonic. As you all know, momma has NO money. But, I can eat at Sonic for $9.00 with both kids, so my mom gave me the $ to eat. I have the bestest mom ever, don't be jealous. She has been having to pay for so much for us, I cannot even make all of my bills. She is an amazing person. Steve and her would sacrifice everything to make sure Samuel and Michael are taken care of. That is unconditional love at it's finest. ♥

When we finished eating, we headed home. We were so tired. Once we got home, we sat in the livingroom playing with the pups for about thirty minutes. Then the pups went night night. So we all got showers and brushed teeth.

AND THEN.....everyone headed to their rooms, and I finally got some free time to blog...and watch TV...and veg. I wanted to write the "Angela" blog last night, but I was too tired by the end of the night. Blogs come second to my personal journal. Both are forms of therapy for me...but the journal is more important. So last night I did my journal and absolutely could not stay awake for a blog. Ah well. I caught up tonight.

I am done talking peoples. We have another busy day tomorrow...church and more Relay stuff. I NEED SLEEP! ;-)








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I used to looove the water park. SO MUCH FUN! I'm glad that even though times are very hard that you have a great support system.

    ReplyDelete