Monday, June 8, 2009

I Think I Love My Wife

Okay, I actually had this movie on my Netflix queue before Justin left, but we never got to see it together. I love Chris Rock movies, so I thought it would be funny.

When I got it in the mail, I had no idea how true to life this movie is. Wow. I will give you a short synopsis....

The Chris Rock character has been married for 7+ years, he is in a boring routine. A sexless marriage. Full of chores and everyday mundane stuff. The two don't show love like they used to...and they both want what they had in the beginning.

The husband starts a relationship with another woman. He really starts to fall for her...never had sex with her, but almost.

But in the end, he said he didn't want to be that kind of man. He said, "you can't choose who you love, but you can choose how you love." So he went back to his family and made it right.

Okay, so I know it sounds like a drama, but it is actually a comedy. It was amazing. I didn't care for the unrealistic, fairytale ending...but all in all it was a good movie.

And seriously, could there be a better movie for me right now?? Craziness.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment