Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Mom

This blog is dedicated to my mother.

My mother, my best friend. She has always been there for me, no matter what my problems were. We have had our differences, like all mothers and daughters do, but at the end of the day- she has always been there.

Most people come in and out of your life, you can't count on them being there for you day in and day out. That has never been the case with my mother, she has always been there and always will be. I love her for that, I love that she is faithful to me and I can always depend on her.

I am a dependable person, when I love you, I will always be there. No matter what. So no matter if I agree or disagree with my mom...I will always be there for her. She is my best friend, and I am thankful that I was blessed with such an amazing mother.

I can only hope to become half of the mother that she is. I hope that I can teach my boys about everything that means anything in life. She raised me to be someone who can love with all of my heart...and I want my boys to be able to love with their entire heart. She raised me to pick myself up when my heart breaks, I hope my boys can always remain strong through love's ups and downs.

Thank you mom, for everything you have done for me...for everything you are doing for me...and for everything that you have taught me.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment