Friday, June 26, 2009

What I need from you.

I am so tired of people wanting to relive the past with me. I can't stand hearing, "He seemed so this...or that..." Ick. I know what he seemed, I was married to him. NO ONE knows better than I do. So please don't feel the need to go over it with me, I can't handle it. I'm not trying to hurt any feeling, but let me explain to you all how I feel.

When you say something like, "He acted like he was so in love with you, he was always kissing on you." A.) I start to remember how he was towards me and it upsets me... and.. B.) I feel like I am living in a dream... and ... C.) I kick myself for not seeing the signs. (Not that there were many, if any, but still..)

So you see, just by saying something as simple as that, you can set off a million emotions inside of me.

Everyone keeps asking me to get mad, to quit crying, to move on. If you all really want that, then you can help by not reliving the past with me. EVEN IF I bring it up- like I start crying and saying that I thought he loved me- DO NOT KEEP IT GOING. Please. Don't say I know, or act like you thought that way too. Instead, help me to get mad, or to get a "move on" frame of mind.

Okay friends, this is what I need. I know you are all there to help with this, thank you for that!! I am simply trying to do what is best for me in order to move on.

Honestly people, I could not do this without you. I really couldn't. I need my family and friends more than ever, and I am so glad that you have all stepped up to the plate to help me. :-)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW um so that made me kinda throw up!! Hello you have dealt with CANCER!!! this breakup is a freakin piece of cake!!! well i wanted to comment on your cancer story because reading it- made me remember talking to you on the phone while you were in there and you trying to talk over all the plastic moving around on the phone!! lol
    "Bruce"- Just wanted to say hey loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and "bruce"- have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete