Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zoo Trip

Today I took the boys to the Akron Zoo for a few hours. They were doing enrichment activities today, it was neat. Mindy met me up there, and all five kiddos had fun together.

I was actually having a really good morning. But, something about the zoo set me off. I was a mess on the way home. Zoo trips were what Justin and I loved the most...well, at least I loved them, and I think he did. Either way, it was "our thing."

Then at one point Samuel said, "they're great." And that was it for me. It is an inside joke, but Samuel was trying to maintain normalcy for us. He is such an amazing kid, people have no idea. He didn't know it would upset me, and I didn't show it then. I made it through the rest of the zoo fine, it was when my mind started racing on the way home that I lost it.

Crying is so weird, you think you are better, then all of the sudden, tears are flowing and you can't stop them. Insane. But I am so glad that the boys had fun today. :-) I love them so very much.

Here are some pics, there are more on Facebook....











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment