Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Fun

I saw this quote and I love it, so I am sharing it with all of you. Please, really think about it...

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."

Powerful words huh?! I know!

Okay, I am not blogging to just show you the amazing quote I found, I am blogging about summer. Why you ask? Because I heart summer, and I heart spending time with my family...so I wanna blog about it.

We are only a little over a week into summer break, and we have already ad so much fun. We have done Wildwater Kingdom, Cedar Point, and King's Island. It has been pretty amazing. We are gonna hit the Akron Zoo this week, and we are gonna participate in Relay for Life next weekend...it will be great.

Mindy and I have already planned more Cedar Point trips...and we are in the planning stages of Pittsburgh and Columbus Zoo trips. I cannot wait. I love being with friends and family, and making memories that will last a lifetime. I am grateful that I have that.

I am grateful for so much, God has truly blessed my life. He has always carried me, He always will. What an amazing God.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment