Sunday, June 14, 2009

My cancer fighting hero!




Michael is working so hard in his fight against cancer. I couldn't be more proud. He has taken all of the Relay events seriously, and he honestly wants to fight cancer. I know this is his way of dealing with a mom fighting cancer, and I am so glad he has this.

Michael has also done a phenomenal job of turning his brother onto Relay as well. Samuel has been working so hard to help Michael raise money...he is an amazing big brother. Samuel wanted to be at the Relay event next weekend, but he will be at his dad's house. However, he is looking forward to being on a Relay team next year. :-)

Today....both boys helped some of their team members with a car wash. The car wash raised over $400. YAY!! GO CONKLE CARAVAN!! WHOO HOO! Here is a link if you want to help their team, feel free to donate, CLICK HERE.

Okay, the blog will be back to my life tomorrow. I have been busy with kid stuff all weekend. Love you all.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment