Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's gonna be fun...la la la la.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. Justin and I talked about it and I think we have it all figured out. :-)

Friday I am headed to CP with Mindy and her kiddos. It is gonna be a blast!!! The kids are all so excited. I am praying that Samuel's Strep and my back probs are 100% better by then. We are really trying to take care of ourselves in prep for the weekend.

I didn't make Saturday plans until I had time to talk with Justin today. He is going to CP on Satuday, so I gave him the option of taking the boys. I figured the boys would like to go and ride with him, and also they have some friends that are gonna be up there that day. But, ultimately, Justin and I decided that they should stay with me on Saturday.

Sooo...I made my Saturday plans. I am headed to the Pittsburgh Zoo. Yay. It is one of my all time favorite zoos. It is an amazing zoo for kids, and my boys sing it's praises. I should get some great pics that day.

Sunday, after church, they are gonna spend the night with Justin. I believe they are gonna go bowling and to Wildwater Kingdom w/ his family. They should have fun.

Then.....deep breath....Samuel is leaving w/ Joel on Thursday to go camping. Whoosh. Busy busy busy. :o)~ Should be fun though.

Y'all be watchin for pics and vids!!!

*muah* xoxo


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment