Friday, June 12, 2009

Drive In

[CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS]

The kiddos are comfy and ready for UP!


Hannah and Mindy, right before Hannah crashed.


Michael goofing off in the car. Look at Rachel! Haha.


Samuel giving us a pre-movie show. :-) He had us rolling.


The crew all ready for the show.



Mindy and I took the kiddos to see UP at the drive-in tonight. I had been promising my boys, but I haven't felt well. I finally bit the bullet and did it tonight...and I am paying the price now. Ah well, they had a ball, and that is all that matters to me.

The movie was amazing. Kind-of weird for kids, especially little kids, but it had a good message. It was about the importance of marriage, and it is the little things in life that are the "adventures." Really great message for my boys. This was their second time seeing it, but the LOVE it. They giggled and laughed all night. I love hearing my kids laugh, it is music to my ears.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment