Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rough night.

I came home and was doing great after church. I blogged, did my journal entry, put Michael to bed, and laid down for some tele. Everything was good...even great...until I got cold.

I would always press up against Justin to get warm, and last night I was freezing and alone. I don't know why, but that was it, I was a wreck. I went to get more comforters to put on the bed, and I eventually got warm. But the flood gates were already open, so there was no stopping the tears now.

I tried to watch tele, but I couldn't get into it. Ah well. So I just closed my eyes and tried to think about my kids, animals, basically anything to keep me from thinking about him.

I finally fell asleep.

However, I woke up this morning very upset. I had been dreaming about my marriage. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream. Very surreal. It took me a few minutes to get it together and realize I had been dreaming. It was horrible.

I got out of bed and started with my morning routine. That made me start feeling better. Now I am just gonna try to have a good day. :-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment