Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy Hazy Days Of Summer




Today I got to sit in the front yard and spend some quality time with Michael. I really enjoyed it. I love spending one on one with my boys. I got to have Samuel alone a few weeks ago when Justin took Michael to a ball game. It is our time to talk, undisturbed by others.

It was very much a lazy, hazy summer day. It was so beautiful outside, so warm, so bright. Michael played in the hose, and went to look at our new birds nest. He loves observing nature.

Michael and I are planning on going to bed early tonight. We both decided that we should catch up on sleep. I will be laying down to watch Secret Life in a few minutes...and I think he is already laying down watching iCarly. What a perfect ending to our lazy day.



Photobucket

1 comment: