Friday, June 19, 2009

Drunk Blogging?

Okay...okay...okay....

I was a weeee little emotional last night. Sorry.

I was up until 3am crying my eyes out. It was rough, but I survived it. Sometimes the memories come rushing in and I cannot stop them, no matter how hard I try. Last night I felt like I was living in a dream world, like this couldn't possibly how my marriage ended up. It was a rough night.

Anywho, last night was not drunk blogging, it was emotional blogging! I think that is worse actually.

Today was not perfect. But again, I survived it. I think if I can get a good nights sleep I can have a GOOD day tomorrow. I truly hope so anyway. Tomorrow is Michael's Relay thingy, and I want to be in good spirits for it.

I am gonna go now....sorry this is isn't better....nothing else to say at this very moment.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Tell me how it is that such a small man can live in such a big body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me how you can continue to whine grow up get a job and take care of your responsibilities you are not the only one who is going through this maybe its you and not him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a coward anonymous!!! You say these things and don't have the courage to leave your name! Shame on you! You must be Justin's friend. Cowards stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on me? Lady I see that the anonymous good comments get left alone but when someone doesn't defend this "woman" and her whining (thank you for spelling 101) and speaks their mind everyone goes crazy lady postal on them. Is blogging your hobby too? Do you not get enough attention at home that you blog to the whole world? You all are crazy hags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way the name is Bruce not Justin's friend I don't know him but shit he deserves a beer and a real woman. Send him my way I have a few nice lady friends that can show him the time of his life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golly Bruce, I'd love to meet these "nice ladies". I'm sure they are the same type that happily flirted with a married man and had no problem whatsoever destroying a family. Showing men the time of their life is something I'm sure they are quite expert at and just what Justin was secretly looking for in order to make himself happy. It's sad the way some men so frivolously look at relationships. Easy come, easy go I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have nothing to do with this so why even bother posting? If you do, post your blog so we can see that you have a perfect life.

    Justin already has a lady friend that is what the problem is. He left his wife and children for this friend. What a man he is! Probably just like you! Only "real men" cheat on their wives right?

    ReplyDelete