Thursday, June 25, 2009

Curiosity killed the cat.

Or at least I WISH curiosity would kill the cats. :-)~

Okay, so everyone knows the story of my mom letting the stray, pregnant cat into her garage during the FREEZING winter months. She had her kittens on February 24th...they are now big, fat, healthy, 18 week old kittens. We have Momma, Dwight, Callie, Fuzzy Britches, Sylvester (who may actually be a girl, hmm), Angel, and Blackie. Since the garage has been an oven...especially on this 90 degree day...I decided to allow the litter to stay with me. And who am I kidding, they are home forever now. :-)

My mom calls everyday to ask me how the babies are doing. I always tell her how BAD the kittens are, but she does not believe me. So this blog is dedicated to the curiosity of my kittens.

Dwight and Blackie were calmly playing on my bed...no big deal...





Then the cats get into the "trouble stance." I always know that they are about to get destructive...look at those bad faces...



Next thing I know, more kittens are coming into the room...




The all of a sudden is a whirlwind of activity!

Cats are scratching my box springs...



The are scratching the stuffed animals...



They are going through my bags and purse...



Then I look over at the innocent face staring at me after he destroyed the bookshelves...








Or, I will see Momma sitting on top of my pc tower...with nothing else up there...even though I am SURE I left my vitamin bottles up there...




And then one of my favorite things to come across is a crime scene with no suspects to be seen...






And even when there is an apparent suspect, they deny it...







But at the end of the day, you can't stay mad at these little buggers. Why, you ask? Because when they all curl up and start purring, you can't help but love them. :-) All seven of them.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! what a lively group of kittens you have! They fit your life purrrfectly. They are as nuts as you are!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're being mean to them AND you're making false accusations when you have no real proof. This is America, dammit, and we are all innocent until proven guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love animals! Some of your stories are up lifting and courageous!

    ~*Amy Melone*~

    ReplyDelete