Monday, June 1, 2009

A month later.

Today marks the one month anniversary of when Justin left. I will never forget the shock of walking into my bedroom and seeing a note tacked onto the door. I felt like I was dreaming, some things you never see coming.

This week is also our ten year anniversary...on Wednesday. It would be a difficult day, but I am gonna be so busy, hopefully I don't even get sad. We'll see.

I am leaving with Mindy and all of our kids tomorrow...we are headed to Cincinnati. My boys cannot wait! Samuel keeps talking about the new coaster up there...and Michael can't wait for the the lazer tag ride thingy. I hope they have a blast.

It will be nice to get away, instead of sitting home and dwelling on ten years down the drain. I don't want to do that this week....I am so tired of being sad. SO TIRED.

I better go...Mindy is bringing stuff over soon...I gotta load the van.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I may not know you and I have sympathy for you. I came across your blog and couldn't stop reading. I'm sorry you are going through what you are and from an outsider looking in, and a males point of view, I believe he hasn't been honest with you. I'm sure your friends and family have already made assumptions, but take it for what its worth those assumptions may be more true then what your husband had made it be. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- Thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete